Fall 2023 Graduation Application for Currently Enrolled Undergraduate Students
September 7 - December 4 (Priority Deadline - October 23)
- Online Application for Undergraduate Students
- currently enrolled at UT Austin (does not include University Extension). Not enrolled?
- completing all degree requirements in the current semester.
- who have a declared major in the College of Liberal Arts, and minor if required.
- who claimed all required credit-by-examination.
- who have 120 hours of credit including current UT Austin courses.
- concurrently enrolled at UT Austin and another institution (with proof of enrollment).
- Application Status
- Already applied? Check your application status.
- Degree Verification
- Degrees will be certified after the semester ends and can be verified here.
- Diplomas will be mailed to the permanent address on file two to three months after degree certification; please confirm your address is correct here.
- Due to different semester ending dates between UT Austin and other Texas schools, degrees for students who are concurrently enrolled may be delayed by a month. Students unable to meet the transcript deadline because of the different ending dates are encouraged to submit the transcript as soon as it is available.
- Accordion 4Panel 4. Add body text in this space.
- Accordion 5Panel 5. Add body text in this space.
Important Deadlines for Degree Certification
Final exams for University Extension self-paced courses should be taken by November 30.
Transcripts from other institutions must be received December 14.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues with the online graduation application.
Are you eligible for a tuition rebate? Find out.