APPROVED COURSE LISTS (for all Catalogs):
Interdisciplinary studies are built into the Plan II degree. On top of University CORE Requirements, Plan II students will take two extra courses in Non-US History, one extra course in either Fine Arts or Humanities, and can enjoy Plan II's unique Math and Sciences, or find acceptable substitutions below. View the course lists below to see options for fulfilling these Plan II degree requirements.
Are you doing long-term degree planning (for more than 2–4 years)? Start by using this template that the Plan II Advisors designed for Plan II students which provides a suggested roadmap for the student's four years. Then, schedule a long-term advising appointment to review it and refine it.
How to prepare:
- Check your Registration times on your Registration Information Sheet.
- Check your progress to degree completion by running an Interactive Degree Audit.
- Visit a Plan II Advisor. (NOTE: Advising will be offered on WALK-INS only during October 30th – November 10th. We will resume regular advising appointments after November 10th).
- Register for courses.
REGISTRATION RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Registration Guide from Texas One Stop
- Registration Information Sheet (RIS)
Access the registration system and clear holds
- Interactive Degree Audit
View progress toward degree completion and remaining requirements
- Course Schedule
View courses offered per semester for class registration
- COLA Core & Liberal Arts Course List
Lists of acceptable courses that can fulfill Univeristy CORE requirements
More on Plan II's degree requirements, curriculum explanation, and 4-year guide can be found below.
- 2022-2024 ADVISING GUIDES
- 2020-2022 ADVISING GUIDES
- 2018-2020 ADVISING GUIDES
- 2016-2018 ADVISING GUIDES
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & RESOURCES
- Sanger Learning Center - tutoring services and professional learning specialists that can assist students with study-related concerns
- Undergraduate Writing Center - provides free one-on-one individualized consultations with trained writing experts
- CalcLab - drop-in hours for calculus assistance
- Student Testing Services - claim your credit by exam, sign up for placement tests
- Course Instructor Surveys - see how professors are rated by your UT peers
- GPA Calculator
- MyUT - clearinghouse place to go to connect to anything student related at UT
- Basics of Email Etiquette
Going Outside the University
- Automated Transfer Equivalency System - learn about how courses transfer between colleges/universities within the State of Texas
- Education Abroad Office - plan your academic experience abroad
- Health Professions Office - provides advising services and comprehensive resources for students pursuing all pre-health tracks